Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


Hi, Everyone:

Well I was surprised when I looked at the calendar this morning and seen Mother's Day is fast approaching. It is May 14th this year. So I have some recipes I would like to share with you for brunch and or dinner. I have 3 I really like and couldn't make up my mind so guess what? Yes, I am going to make it a tough decision for you to! I will start with the recipes on Monday, May 1st. I love feedback, so let me know which ones you decide on. Thank you to everyone out there that have sent me feedback, I really appreciate it. Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there, The Salmon Lady.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi- New to this, I hope this goes through. I am in a salmon cook off on the 10th. Happened to run across your blog. I will use one of your recipes-I'll let you know how it goes. U.P.

Anonymous said...

Hi second go at this hope you don't receive the same comment 4 times. I am using one of your recipes in a salmon cook off on the 11th. Will let you know how it goes. U.P.

Anonymous said...

Liked reading your recipes. I cook salmon frequently. I'll try them. It sounds nice where you live. I've never been to Alaska.

Anonymous said...

hi, tomorow is mothers day and i like your site, im looking for a good salmon recipe

Anonymous said...

Salmon mother,
I am v fond of salmon and have it at least once a week. I am always on the look out for a new recipe that I can use or alter for my own use. (this usually involves less onion or less jalapeno than the recipes call for) I remember one that began with 3 cups of chopped onions...and went down from there.
My favorite recipe is for smoked salmon and pasta. It is soooo good. or maybe it is salmon burgers.... or well you get the ida.
thank you for your generosity in sharing.
peace,
starbluedreamer

Anonymous said...

I've tried the marinated salmon, it's really good, thanks.

Anonymous said...

A lot of amazing salmon recipes I found at www.salmonoftheamericas.com. I especially liked "quick and easy" ways of cooking salmon. Check it out, you'll find great recipes there.

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every , as I am really eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily. It consists of nice information.

Also visit my blog post; african mango australia
Also see my website :: african mango australia