Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter


Happy Easter to everyone out there.
Well it looks like we will be hiding our Easter eggs in patches of snow or on globs of mud. It has warmed upto 46 today and we have all kinds of water turning into little creeks.
I and my dog Kiska are going to the beach this weekend and go for a long walk. You should see the sites on the beach. Huge icebergs are on shore, some taller than me. Is always interesting finding unusual items. I like to look for sea glass, have a container I keep pieces in and is very colorful. Pieces of silverware that I like to make windchimes out of or unusual pieces of driftwood and make them into windchimes. It is very peaceful and relaxing. Kiska loves to snoop and just about wears her nose out. Always see lots of eagles. I occasionally take the 4-wheeler and go with my kids and ride for miles, but Kiska likes it a lot better if I walk, she don't like riding, she can't smell everything, ha. Oh, she is a Beagle. Anyone else out there with a Beagle?

No comments: